All Purpose Bypass Pruner
The Pope All Purpose Bypass Pruner feature comfortable rubber hand grips and is ideal for precision pruning of live stems and branches.
How to get the best from your Pruner:
- Always wipe blades clean after use
- Remove any build up of leaves, debris or sap from the blades
- Do not attempt to cut stems or branches larger than the maximum cutting capacity
- Do not twist handles when cutting branches or stems
- Ensure blades are closed and latched when not in use Store in a clean and dry location
- Durable hardened steel blade
- Comfortable rubber hand grip
- Safety latch to lock blades closed
- Cuts up to 16mm diameter
- Solid construction for extra cutting strength
This Pope product has a 5 year guarantee from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship when used in normal home gardening applications. Our obligation under this guarantee is limited to the replacement of the product at our discretion. In the event of a claim, you must immediately cease using the product and return the product, together with your proof of purchase and an explanation of the fault to the store you purchased it from. All costs associated with the return of the product are your responsibility.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.